XIII.RULES WITH RESPECT TO USE OF SERVICES
1. These rules are applicable to all parts of the website and in whole the blog question & answer forums and the corresponding services and software’s associated with the website and the company.
2. In the use of our services, user determines what information shall be stored and or exchanged while using the services. Financial Power has no knowledge of this information.
3. User is solely responsible for ensuring that the said information is lawful and does not infringe upon the rights of others. Financial Power accepts no liability for the information that is stored and or exchanged while using the services.
4. User shall indemnify Financial Power against third- party’s’ claim that the information stored and or exchanged by the user using the services is unlawful.
5. Financial Power on acquiring knowledge or becoming aware that the information stored and/or exchanged by the user using the services is unlawful, shall immediately delete or block access to the said information, as it reserves the right to do so. It is at Financial Power’s discretion. Under no circumstances shall Financial Power be liable for damages arising from such measures.
6. In the event that Financial Power suspects fraud or abuse of its services, it is entitled to hand over user's personal data and records over to the competent authorities.
7. User shall immediately electronically inform Financial Power of any changes in name, E-mail addresses or other information that is important to Financial Power's execution of the Service. Changes to the stated information can be made using the service(s).
8. After subscribing to the service software and logging in through the designated user name and password the User may create legitimate access method for others as deemed by the User. Such opening is provided by further generating pairs of access names and passwords called credentials. Number of credentials is as per the specifications of the plan. User is not allowed to provide more persons with access to the service than were specified as per the active subscribed plan, as per the agreement that was entered into on the website.
9. User may not act as a provider of the services and thereby claim or misrepresent to claim any rights over the services.
10. If Financial Power determines that there is a threat to the proper functioning of the computer systems or networks belonging to Financial Power or to others and or to service through a network, Financial Power is entitled to take all reasonable measures to avert or prevent said threat.
11. Without affecting its other rights, Financial Power reserves the right to suspend its obligations to user or to terminate the agreement, in the event that User acts or is reasonably suspected of acting contrary to the clauses in these Terms with no liability on Financial Power's part for damages or restitution of monies paid for the service.
12. Customer agrees, undertakes and confirms that your use of Financial Power shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information.
I. Which belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to.
II. Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethically, objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
III. Misleading in any manner.
IV. Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, pedophiliac, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
V. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
VI. Involves the transmission of junk mail chain letters or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming.
VII. Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
VIII. Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy including without limitation, unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number or rights of publicity.
IX. Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work. (See copyright complaint below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copy protect devices or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files).
X. Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images those not linked to or from another accessible page.
XI. Provides material that is of exploiting nature to people in a sexual manner, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
XII. Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons violating someone's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses.
XIII. Contains video photographs or images of another person aged 18 (eighteen) or older, without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian.
XIV. Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access as defined herein and in other applicable codes of conduct or end user access and License agreements to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information bulletins, friend requests or other areas of the sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
XV. Engages in commercial activities & or sales without Financial Power’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes or the buying or selling of virtual items related to the sites. Throughout these Terms, Financial Power’s prior written consent means a communication coming from Financial Power's Legal department specifically in response to your request and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which you seek authorization.
XVI. Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Financial Power in its sole discretion believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
XVII. Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Financial Power website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
XIX. Harm minors in any way.
XX. Infringes any patent trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
XXI. Violates any law for the time being in force.
XXII. Deceives or misleads the addressee users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
XXIII. Impersonate another person.
XXIV. Contains software viruses or any other computer code files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource or contains any Trojan horses worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage detrimentally, interfere with diminish value of surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system data or personal information.
XXV. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
XXVI. Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
XXVII. Shall not directly or indirectly offer, attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
XXVIII. Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose in whole or in part the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
13. User shall not use any deep - link page-scrape robot spider or other automatic device program algorithm or methodology or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. Financial Power reserves the right to bar any such activity.
14. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Financial Power website or any other systems or networks connected to Financial Power website or to any Financial Power server computer network or to any of the services offered on or through Financial Power website or by hacking password, mining or any other illegitimate means.
15. User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Financial Power website or any networks neither connected to them nor breach the security or authentication measures on website or any network connected to Financial Power website. User may not reverse, look up, trace or seek to trace any information of any other user or visitor to Financial Power website or any other customer of Financial Power including any Financial Power account not owned by user to its source or exploit Financial Power website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Financial Power website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information as provided for by the website.
16. By agreeing to these terms the user agrees that the user or any representative or anyone using the services of the website on your behalf will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Financial Power website or Financial Power's systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to Financial Power or its services.
17. User agrees not to use any device software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website or with any other person's use of the website.
18. User may not forge headers or otherwise influence identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal, which the user had sent to Financial Power on or through the internet or any service offered on or through the website. User must not impersonate himself as any other individual or entity.
19. User may not use the website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any act which solicits the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Financial Power or others.
21. From time to time user shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by them. In this connection, user undertakes that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. User shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
22. User shall not engage in advertising to or solicitation of other users of Financial Power to buy or sell any products or services including but not limited to products or services related, being displayed on Financial Power or related to Financial Power. User must not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via Financial Power. It shall be a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from Financial Power in order to harass abuse or harm another person or in order to contact, advertise, to solicit, or sell to another person outside of the Financial Power without Financial Power’s prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, Financial Power reserves the right to restrict the number of messages or E-mails which a user may send to other users in any 24 hour period which Financial Power deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Financial Power has the right at all times to disclose any information including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Financial Power website as necessary to satisfy any law regulation agency or any valid governmental request. This may include without limitation disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, Financial Power can and users’ also hereby expressly authorize us to disclose any information about users to law enforcement agency or to any other government officials as we in our sole discretion believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and or resolution of possible crimes especially those that may involve personal injury.
24. User’s correspondence or business dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through Financial Power, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between the user i.e., you and such advertiser. Financial Power shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on Financial Power website.
25. It is possible that other users including unauthorized users or "hackers" may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Financial Power and that user may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about the user due to his use of Financial Power, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure such user. Financial Power does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Financial Power website user acknowledges and agrees that Financial Power is not responsible for the use of any personal information that the user publicly discloses or shares with others on Financial Power. User must carefully select the type of information that he/she wishes to publicly disclose or share with others on Financial Power. Financial Power shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to his/her such involvement, participation in any way either on his/her own or through group’s of People intentionally or unintentionally to harass or injure the user.